1) Experience Japanese culture and society by attending Japanese seasonal festivals and events
2) Meet and build relationships with kindred spirits — those who love Japan, have lived in Japan, or are Japanese
3) Get connected with others in the community who share your Japanese-related interests through the JASM Online Resource Directory, for example:
4) Create opportunities for others to experience the richness of Japanese culture and society by volunteering for JASM events or programs, or by serving on the JASM board
5) Be up-to-the-minute on all things Japan-related in the Twin Cities community by reading the JASM newsletter, the Tsushin, and never miss a thing! Sign up now via PayPal!